2,440 Posts
How sad!! Well now they will find a loving home
at least.Ohio sucks!! I know,I live here (for
my hubbys job..Im from Michigan.)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its so so very sad and sick at the same time. What on earth was this lady thinking?!?
If we weren't already fostering two cats I would definately take in a few to watch myself.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
This is nothing short of reprehensible. I just do not believe, that even if the woman suffered some misfortune as she probably did, there is any reason to abandon the animals. There are many, many good non-profit, no-kill shelters in Ohio. One of a Kind in the Akron area is one that comes to mind.

As for Ohio, it's as good as any other state. lol All my family and friends live here. :) They need to lose the e-check thing though. sheeeeesshhh.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
It may seem that way as you live in the money part of the state!
Oh good grief NO! We live about 30 miles south of Cleveland. I heard recently on the news that Cleve is one of the most poverty stricken cities in all of the United States! There are of course little pockets of wealth in NE Ohio, but I don't believe it's here where we live. At least I don't have any of it. lol :coolwink:

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
East Ohio is majorly poverty stricken around Virginia.
NBC had a special about it a while back.Terrible!!
I said $$$ area cause you are up near the lake shore=RB people.
I come from west Michigan and its majorly wealthy near the lake shores.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Oh definitely a lot of the wealth in this area is around the lake. :)

And yes E. Oh. is in shameful condition. Some of the areas around the river, down in the southern part are extremely oppressed as well. The Akron area, which is where I'm from, is all but a ghost town with all the rubber mfg. gone now. Outsourcing!! harumph! lol

East Ohio is majorly poverty stricken around Virginia.
NBC had a special about it a while back.Terrible!!
I said $$$ area cause you are up near the lake shore=RB people.
I come from west Michigan and its majorly wealthy near the lake shores.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I live down near Cincinnati, have always lived in this area and love it, although Echeck is definately horrid. Thanks all for reposting, heres hoping!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts