Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted a few pics of Neko today, but he just wasn't in the mood..lol He had the zoomies instead!
Neko

Lost his head.. :)

Bandy, our little handicapped boy

Precious old man, Charlie Chan (will be 17 on Feb 6th)

And sweet, sweet little old lady, Fancy

Tug-a-war for Buster's toy.. as Rocky tries to take it away while Sophie snoozes!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw lovely pics. What a sweet furry family you have. :)

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Great pictures. I really want to cuddle with Charlie. He is so cute. Well, they all are.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
So sweet.I just love all your babies

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
LOL, I just love it when they get the zoomies - they are just too funny! Chloe will zoom around Colette like crazy trying to distract her when she is chewing on a bone that Chloe wants. If Colette dares to drop the bone for even one second she might as well kiss it good bye until Chloe is tired of it! lol Thanks for sharing the great pics!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did Fancy always have gray hair or did it come with age? Cute pics!
No, Miss Fancy was a nice shiney black with cream markings as a youngster.. She has "earned" all that gray thru the years helping to "raise" all the little ones that have become part of the family...lol come to think of it, I think that is probably what happened to me too!:coolwink:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the kind comments about our furbabies..We are all about to melt here.. It has been over 100 degrees every day.. and I am not into sweat...lol

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
They are all just precious and obviously well loved!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts