3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Neko

Spikey

Spikey and Rocky

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Spikey is a cutie. But Neko's face is soooooooooooooo endearing!! Love his expressions!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw such adorable pics! I love the ones of Neko with his wee tongue out. Too cute! :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spikey is a cutie. But Neko's face is soooooooooooooo endearing!! Love his expressions!
Thank you Tracey..easy to see why his momma loves him so, huh? Neko has always been my heart.. He is such a sensitive little guy also...gets his feelings hurt quite easily. If I come into the room (no matter how long I was gone, lol) if I don't give him a pat or a rub and sweet talk him.. he goes and hides in a dark corner by himself. To get him to come out, I have to get down on his level and talk baby talk to him and then he comes into my arms, lies on his back like a baby to be cradled. The other guys are just happy to be part of the pack and drink up whatever individual attention comes their way... but not Neko.. He doesn't think he is one of the pack... he is momma's baby boy! lol ;)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just love Neko :) ( he sounds SO much like my Kirby kid ;) ;) )
Thank you... I fell for your Kirby the first time I saw a pic of him.. and I know he is his momma's heart too..:) Does he also "wear his feelings" on his little shoulders like Neko? lol Our kids laugh at me about babying Neko so much..lol they say I treat him like one of the grandbabies instead of one of the furbabies.. I say they are just jealous!!:D

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww i love all your babies Deb, but i just want to cuddle Neko, he is sooo sweet looking.
A total lovebug! x

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awww i love all your babies Deb, but i just want to cuddle Neko, he is sooo sweet looking.
A total lovebug! x
Thank you Terri... I too love everyone of them dearly...but there really is something very special about my Neko boy...:love2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts