Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello as Im sure most of you dont know Ive recently found out im pg. again with my 4th child. Ive been really sick latley too and havent felt like taking care of myself or anyone else much less my pup Nemo.
As soon as I have the baby in May I have to have surgery on my shoulder. Nemo hasnt been getting as much attention as he did before so hes starting to rebell some.
My dh has been telling me that he needs more attention than Ive been giving him which is right. I do love him alot but Id rather see him go to a good home where he can get lots of attention from someone becouse he really is a great dog. IM not happy about this but I do think its for the best.

First off I just want to say im NOT doing this to be mean to him ect. so I DO NOT intend on getting bashed for this.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS TOPIC. IF YOU WANT INFO PM ME
It will be eaiser becouse I know some people on here get mad becouse you want to give up your animal no matter what the reason is.
I do live i Il There are pics posted of him on here and No I will not ship him anywhere and I will ONLY give him to a good home. There is a fee for him and all his belongings too.
Like I said I don NOT intend on getting bashed for this. So after all the bad comments are made on here I will not respond to any of them. There will be no fuel to feed the fire.

My intentions are to find Nemo a great home and thats it. I only posted it here becouse I know there are many people on this site form my area.
Please PM me with any questions.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
I hope Sandra that Nemo finds a good home, I know your going thru alot now....make sure you stay in touch.

·
Registered
810 Posts
I hope it will make you feel better that I had to do the same thing when I was pregnant w/my second daughter, I just couldn't do it all, and if your house is like mine, mommy usually takes care of all the pets!! :wink: I hope all goes well for you.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Best of luck to you and Nemo! Congrats for being preg!!

I bet it was a very hard decision to make. :( Please, let us know if you find him a new home.

I am pregnant too. It is hard to give the pups a lots attentions, expecially when you don't feel so good. In my case I'm really glad that Luna and Stella have each other to play with. :D

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
I look at it like this. You're taking the time to find him a home and not shipping him off to the pound. I wish you and nemo the best of luck. I have had pets in the past that have just not fit in my family and I have had to rehome them. it happens. :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
You'll only get support from me! As much as we love them, these furbabies take alot of time and attention. Kudos to you for putting Kemo's needs first. I wish you luck in finding him a great new home.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Dee said:
You'll only get support from me! As much as we love them, these furbabies take alot of time and attention. Kudos to you for putting Kemo's needs first. I wish you luck in finding him a great new home.
Wait a minute its NEMO not Kemo.... :D :D :D although that would be neat having a Nemo and Kemo. :wave:

·
Registered
155 Posts
LOL... I was reading this topic and my 4 year old looked at the Kemo picture and said Kemo Supremo!!!!!!

Best of luck finding Nemo a great home. :wave:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
good luck sandra finding nemo a new home - is there no other options like a memeber of family having him until the baby is born and you are settled - I know how much you love nemo and it must be breaking your heart to do this - at the end of a day kids come first - but good luck and please give his future owner our web address so they can stay in touch with nemo :wave:

best of luck :)

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Cuddles said:
LOL... I was reading this topic and my 4 year old looked at the Kemo picture and said Kemo Supremo!!!!!!

Best of luck finding Nemo a great home. :wave:
I take it your 4 year old watches Toon Disney too? My daughter loves Toon Disney and Teamo Supremo!

MY3SONS, we all know that you love Nemo, it's very obvious. I know that you won't just give him away and will find a loving home for him. Good Luck with your pregnancy and congratulations!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Imkari...

So that's where he got it :shock: I was wondering how he even knew the word Supremo.....lOLOLOLOLOL :p

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sandra
Would like information on providing a new home for Nemo. I have a one year old female who is very very small, weighing four pounds. Her name is Lili and would like to have a playmate. How big is Nemo, is he fixed, and where are you located? (anywhere near Houston or San Antonio?). I volunteer at a no-kill shelter that I helped start up at Canyon Lake three years ago and understand that sometimes you just have to find a good home for your animals. Please e-mail me at [email protected]
Thanks, Debby.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Cuddles said:
Imkari...

So that's where he got it :shock: I was wondering how he even knew the word Supremo.....lOLOLOLOLOL :p
Yeah they come up with some strange names, don't they? Alex's (my daughter) new thing to say is 'Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!'. That's one of their new shows. She's 3 years old so she can't say it that well but it's still funny. :lol:

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
debbyosburn said:
Sandra
Would like information on providing a new home for Nemo. I have a one year old female who is very very small, weighing four pounds. Her name is Lili and would like to have a playmate. How big is Nemo, is he fixed, and where are you located? (anywhere near Houston or San Antonio?). I volunteer at a no-kill shelter that I helped start up at Canyon Lake three years ago and understand that sometimes you just have to find a good home for your animals. Please e-mail me at garyanddebby-AT-yahoo.com
Thanks, Debby.
Hello I live in Illinois.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Sandra,

Sad to see that Nemo has to find a new home, I am in Texas, but if I were still up in St. Louis I would give him a new home in a minute but I am too far away. Congratulations on your pregnancy and best of luck :)

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
any update sandra on nemo ?

hows the pregnency going - how far gone are you :?: :wave:

hope you are okay - missing you around here

1 - 20 of 31 Posts