Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone
I have been a member since last year, but mostly just read instead of post ;)
I adopted an adult chihuahua and have had her over a year now. Penny is honestly the best pet I have ever had...I love her so much. She is sweet, smart, loyal and honestly has no bad habits. None. She is 100% housebroken, has never chewed up anything, is so calm and is just happy to be with my husband and I, curled up in a lap. She fits in perfectly.
Here is the situation:
My husband wants another chi. He actually found one that he really likes and wants to go and see her tomorrow. I am not one that does well with change (yes, I'm weird that way) and I am honestly nervous and a bit worried about how a puppy/a new family member is going to change the dynamics of our household (not to mention all of the work with a new puppy)

Just wondering if anyone else has had reservations about adding another dog to your home and how it worked out.

Thanks

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
I have added new pups to my duo. Zarita was not real pleased to see Emmie, but she tolerated her. poor Zarita's long haired tail took a beating from Emmie! They are friends. Zarita has free run of the house day and night, while Emmie sleeps in her puppy pen. Emmie pee pad trained her self! Watched Zarita. Shouldn't be a big problem. Sue

1 - 2 of 2 Posts