Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i got another question, suprise suprise :lol: Anyways my Chi is 13months today, and I have called 2 places to get him neatured today, and one said that it is $250 to get him fixed and he will need to stay the night, and the second said $50, I need to leave him by 7:30am and they said I can pickup by 1 or 2pm. The only thing I can think of them why they are charging $100 more is because they want to keep him over night. For all of you who got your dogs fixed can you tell me what you paid and what the procedures were?? Please help me ASAP so i can get him fixed soon as it is getting late. Thanks everyone, <:Matt:> :wave:

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Hi Matt! If I remember correctly Bosco's procedure cost about $165 but my vet is kinda pricey. I dropped him off at 7:30 a.m. and picked him up at 3 p.m. He was very groggy when I got him and walked wobbly. The vet said a lot of times dogs will throw up after the surgery when they try to eat but Bosco was OK. He didn't seem to be in much pain but I know there are several dogs in here that were in pain and needed to take medicine because of it. Good luck!!

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Well I just had Auggie done yesterday as you will see in my other post. It cost 116.00 and we took him in between 8 and 8:30am and could pick him up between 4 and 6pm

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
I paid $85 and that vet was very reasonable but I am not with him anymore. I bet the vet I am with now would charge well over $125. guessing-- like Boogaloo my vet is pricey.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your reply all!! Anyways how is Auggie doing right now? throwing up, not walking right, can you tell me some stuff that happened?

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Hi Matt It is in my post about him being nuetered but mainly he is not to bad physically. He is eating good, not throwing up, walking good even up stairs. He is in a little pain but doesn't seem to be severe. It is more like a mental thing. He is acting so strange and skittish. Maybe it is just beacuase he is always such a happy little guy and it just hasn't been long enough. :roll:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope he gets better REAL SOON, my chi Junior is do next week and I am shivering all over. ANyways I know all you guys have got it done so it should be no problem I guess. Anyways wish my luck :lol: and I hope everyone has a good week.

Matt

P.S. I still have not found anyone on this site from Cali, so if you are from cali please get back to me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts