Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Until I adopted my babies, now I might be a crazy dog person! Well maybe a little. Last year before our yearly trip to our favorit Mexican vacation spot we had to put our 13 year old cat to sleep. I was so sad, she was my baby, I still miss her. But during our trip one of the local Mexican residents had 2 chi's that he let me hold one of them and I fell instantly in love with and in just s few minutes that chi was protecting me with all it's little might! So when we came home last year we did alot of research on chihuahuas and decided to adopt 2 of them, a brother/sister pair. We named them Chica Bonita and Giullermo.
I have had my chis for 10 months now they are now a year old.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi and welcome im new too ive enjoyed and learned alot on this forum whats your chihs names? do you have any pics?

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hello and welcome. Would love to see pics. :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Hello and welcome! I can't wait to see pics of your cutie pies! I love their names! I am so sorry about your little cat! It is so hard to lose a pet they are our children and it's so heart breaking. I'm glad you fell into the crazy dog life! It sure is a nice one! ;) I bet your little babies are just adorable!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts