Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I ordered a jumper from UrbanPup, never checked the measurement when it arrived as the size on the label was correct, 2 months on and i measured the jumper only to find out it is 2 inches shorter than stated on their site!!!

They will not answer the phone so i cant speak to anyone and the person on the live chat is very rude and will not talk to me,

No one is even replying to my emails.

I am disgusted with their service, and never again will i order from them.

Just thought id post to warn others as there clothing is not cheap and i have now wasted my money :(

·
Registered
204 Posts
I bought quite a lot from them and was never being treated bad. The clothes always arrive the next day with me being in the UK too.

I was very worried the first time when I placed the order and did post on here asking about the shop. A few members answered me and they were also pleased with the service. I got all positive feedback at the time I posted on here. Apparently at the time when I first ordered, their server was down, so they couldn't send me an order confirmation, but I managed to get hold of them in the afternoon UK time. I have never talked on live chat. Have you tried to post on their Facebook page? Sorry you have bad experiences with them.

·
Registered
204 Posts
My Chis except one is small, the smallest one wear xm size. They fit okay on them. have you checked the measurement chat on their site?

How did you pay for your order? The only way I could think of if you paid with Paypal, then file a case with them, stating the measurement is not as described. Most sellers do not like customers to file cases with Paypal because they will get a strike from there, and if they have got 3 of them, their account will automatically freeze up. So at least that way, you might be able to get hold of them and hopefully they would do an exchange for you. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree totally! Lots of people I've spoken to had bad experiences also!
Really!!!

Well i told them i will raise a case with paypal and they emailed saying on this occasion they will exchange :)

I just dont know what size to get now do i go 1 size up or 2 as they might take 2 inches off them aswell lol

help!!

xx

·
Registered
410 Posts
Sorry that you had a bad experience with them, i only ordered a carrier once and it was all good, but i know as i had a really bad experience with anouther site and as they didnt send me the order and wouldnt even answer my calls ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts