Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but I'm glad we have them because of our allergies! What's really funny is that poor Midgie is constantly kicked across the floor cause she's always under our feet & it's like watching one of those cartoons where her feet are running one way & her body is sliding the other way usually into a wall. And then I say, " You just kicked my dog across the floor" while I'm laughing.
I know she don't care for hardwood, but she's used to it and learned to except it.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
We only have hardwood in our house due to severe allergies I have and because it's easier to vacuum up the hair from all our pets! Dogs are totally used to it we don't have problems with sliding are yours really polished? Lol!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
About 3 years ago we sanded them down and put 3-4 coats of polyurethane on them, but with the kids, there not as slick. A chi will glide across any hardwood floor when they're accidentally kicked (hahaha). I do like the fact that my Dison vacuum makes for easy clean up tho.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
We have bamboo floors and I love them. I have bad allergies and asthma, and have major issues with carpet so I love my hard floors!

And the best part is that any messes can easily be wiped up!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts