Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello every one! I am the proud new adoptive parent of a chi named Toby. We went to the pet store to get 13 cent feeder goldfish, and ended up walking out with an adorable fawn colored Chi (much more than the goldfish, but infinately more worth it!) from an onsite pet adoption through the humane society.

I love dogs and always have, and my parents had a chi-pom mix when I was growing up. But, I always thought little dogs were annoying, yappy, ankle biters who were spoiled rotten in their little dress up clothes. I never thought I would ever own one, but Toby has utterly changed all my biased, preconcieved notions!

Toby rarely barks, unless it is at another dog, or if he is trying to get the cat to play with him. He loves to watch Animal Planet's Dogs 101, or any show with dogs in it. He loves children and people, and it sweet and friendly to everyone. In my findings researching more about his breed, I have come to discover that clothes will help keep him warm and healthy, so I will be joining the ranks of those who dress their Chis, something I would never have thought possible of myself!

My sweet boy has changed my opinions, and I am so glad to have him in my life!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hello and welcome to you and Toby..

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Hello and welcome! Kudos to you for adopting Toby, and giving him a loving forever home.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hello and welcome. :)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi and welcome i also thought chihs were not for me but my buster proved me wrong i have so much fun and lots of laughs with him

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
welcome to chihuahua people, do you know what he is mixed with? toby is a handsome boy :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts