Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I read your post on going to get her. She really doesnt know what happening to her, her wee face looks bewildered. I think you will be able to get her to settle and trust you with a little perseverance.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
SHE'S CUTE! o_o
i forgot to add in the other post , i think you should work on her issues first and then change her name , i think too much all in one week will make she go crazy, and will be harder to train her

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh hon, good luck. I work for dachshund rescue and just remember, she's just scared. Sounds like these people had her crated a lot. What if one of the kids hurt her? We probably don't know all the details. Start off with lots of love. She needs to unconditionally trust you. Than everything will start falling into place. BF can start with the treat tricks. Don't push her, she'll come around. Just keep people away from her right, IMO. She needs to just bond with you guys. Tons of great advice on this forum.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
OMG! she looks like my peanut did! exactly! peanut was short for peanut butter cup. cause thats what he looked like. a miscievous lil chocolate dog that got into a jar of peanut butter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts