Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so Abby my dear has very bad sepperation anxiety...SO I was offered her a friend and we took him. I wanted this dog a month ago and told the owners if they ever could not keep him I would take him. He is a brindle Chug puppy. WDYT?

and new one of Abby

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Oh they look like they are having fun together. So cool. Is a chug a chi-pug cross? He is really cute.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Aww, he is too precious!! :love5: what a handsome little boy! interesting mix too.. he looks like a sweet heart.

I REALLY want a little sibling for Dia, she'd have so much more fun with another dog in the house.

Congrats on your new little fur baby! :D

·
Registered
774 Posts
he is such a handsome little guy. he has the most sweetest face. congrats on your new family member. what is his name? they look like the best of friends already.

·
Banned
1,379 Posts
They look like they get on so well! I am happy for you. Make sure you get atleast one of them spayed before she goes into heat though!!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwwww! I love him!! They are both adorable:)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry guys I went MIA over the weekend. The New one is Kirby. He came to us already named. He should get between 8 and 12 pounds. Abby is getting fixed. She has a hernia. I will fix her as soon as she is old enough. I think Kirby will be fixed to. He would make beautiful puppies if bred to another Chih, but I would rather fix him. I know someone asked...He is a Chihuahua pug mix. The Mix is becoming very popular around here. To me he looks like a thick Chihuahua. He is very sturdy. SO SWEET too. Although he has submissive peeing. The girl before us was rough with him. She would even kick him she admitted. SO he pees when I go to pick him up. Pees all over me :( I know he should outgrow it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts