Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iam adding another chi to the family this will be number 4 i think i need to go to chihuahua rehab..lol:)Thinking of calling her paloma....

·
Registered
355 Posts
How beautiful! I love the name. There's a line from an old Al Stewart song..."Your friends call you Lily Paloma, but that's not the way that you are...it's too much of a gentle misnomer for a shooting star."

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone for the kind replies,i think she is just a doll and i cant wait to get her.I have always loved white longcoats though im a sucker for white chihuahuas full stop.Will take more photos again when i visit her in about 10days.:)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
She's adorable!! I love the name :)
Congrats!!! Dont worry...4 is no different than 3 ;)
I am hoping that its just the same as having 3 just a little injection of fun though my other long hair will only be 8 months when we get her so she will love having a play mate as somtimes she is a little to lively for the other two older ones...lol...cant wait.:)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
what a nice pup, i love her name, paloma picasso is one of my favourite perfumes!
is she in the the north julie
Yes she is amanda,i am so excited to be getting her.Im stopping at 4 chihuahuas though.They are so addictive.thankyou for your nice comment,your babies are adorable....:)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts