Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first time owning a Chi and I want his name to be perfect. He is only 3 weeks old right now and the name that I have come up with is "Bosko" however I want a name that will cause a stir... If anyone has any ideas for my new baby PLEASE help me out....One of my friends found a name "kuckoniwi" affectionatly "Niwi" which is Cheyenne for "little wolf" and that is another posibility...

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats what I said!!

I do like the name as well but its like everytime someone asks they get the look like I am crazy and the name doesn't fit him but I guess it only matters what I think since he is my baby LOL

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I like Niwi myself as well and I think that is what I am going to stick with and if I have to explain it thats what I gotta do... I do like the name Axle too thats a good one... And yes to you all I will keep you posted with pictures he was two weeks old in those pics and I will be getting new ones this weekend so keep an eye out LOL :roll:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.