Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went and bought a cheap camera to day in argos, works a treat compared to the hi tec one we bought last year, point and click.
i stil cant manage to upload so can only put them into albums,
title the girls today
of course my son has to get in on the act pulling faces, bianca hates the camera and ran into millys crate, candy on the other hand is a total poser!!!
we had to put milly on the table where she looks huge but shes not and her earswent back down, again. enjoy

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww gorgeous pics Amanda, i commented on Milly in your albumn.
She is sooo cute!
You must be over the moon with her! x

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Lovely pics of your furbabies.. Isn't it wonderful having a baby in the house?? Deb

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
love the pictures

Amanda..oh my gosh what a sweet fuzzy baby Milly is ! I love the one of your son making cheeky faces withe DS in hand ( I took one off mine yesterday and hid it...), such sweet pictures, I love Candy's ears and the silky hait falling around them..just precious.

Whenever I post pictures here it is really Maeve who does it..;)--I can't get it right either.

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tnxs for all your nice comments, heather the ds is my thing too, his grounding is taking it off him for a week! candy pullls out every bow or bobbin so im going to have to cut it!
anne i bought a vivitar pink 5 mil pxl, 32 euro, does exacty what it says on the tin!! lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts