Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I'm Anita, I'm from Belgium.
I'm married to Davy and have four chihuahua's.

Violet, she's 8, blonde smoothcoat, she's overweight, now 4.1 kg.
She is a rescued bitch, they got her away from her breeder wo had 7 litters from her in 4 years.
Wen I first got her she Weighed about 5kg, but healthy (I hope) senior food and lots of walks got het to loose weight.
Violet is the nicest chihuahua you can imagine. She had a stroke when giving birth a couple of years ago. So now her tongue hangs out of her mouth.

Raf is our only little boy, he'll be 7 in september.
He's a longcoat chihuahua, black and white (getting grey)
Raffie is our cuddly bear, he loves lapsitting, and trying to drink lemonade from your glass.
He doesn't bark (well we've heard hin 2 times now) and he is very enthousiastic.

(please correct any spelling mistakes I make)

Royce is our granny, shes 12 years old, she has'nt got that many teeth and she has got a heart condition.
We're popping pills everyday, she's on vetmedin and Vasotop for her heart, lasix to prevent her lungs from filling up with water. But she's doing fine, she's actually very playfull and very cuddly.

Last bu not least our little Venice.
Venice is our latest baby, she's an 8 years old brownish, blond, grey, hahaha mixed collour longcoat.we've got het about two months now.
She's very nice, but al little shy. When she's not around asking for some attention, she is in her iglo, or under the couch.
She loves bellypetting. (is that word ok?)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi everyone, well, here are three of my babies.
I'm at work at the moment, and haven't got a nice picture of Rafke here.

But here are Royce, Venice and Violet

:cheers:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
HELLO !!!!!!!!

finally someone from Belgium !!! :wink:

i love your chi's they are very cute !!!!!!

as you named one Rafke .......denk ik dat je Vlaams spreekt :lol:

welcome :wave:

kisses nat

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
xx-nathalie-xx said:
HELLO !!!!!!!!

finally someone from Belgium !!! :wink:

i love your chi's they are very cute !!!!!!

as you named one Rafke .......denk ik dat je Vlaams spreekt :lol:

welcome :wave:

kisses nat
Hey Nathalie!!!

Yes, I'm from the flemisch part of Belgium, Alken near Hasselt in Limburg to be correct.

Hihihi Yes Rafke is our flemisch sounding doggy, but he is actually called Raffaelo.

He's so Very nice.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oohw almost forgot Rafke.

This is him, with a little face of my hubby, on the chi meetingBBQ last weekend.

My hubby was drinking beer as you can see, and Raffie just kept stealing the bottle.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts