·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He weighs 3.8 and is about 1-2 years old. Vet couldn't really tell but he still had some baby teeth. Poor little guy has no meat on him at all. He has had horrible pudding poo and gas that could clear a room lol...the gas is getting better but the vet put him on i/d food - which he doesn't like lol .... he's a sweet dog. Dont know why someone would leave him for dead. He was clean but soooo skinny. I don't know what happened to him :( But I am happy he found his way to me as I love him lots and my Pomchi and Cockapoo like him too :)

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
He is very cute? I always read or hear about people finding chis. I have never come across a stray dog! At least not in the last 25years!

Good for you for taking him in. he is one lucky fella!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all. He really is a little gem and so very lovable. I feel lucky to have him. I don't understand why some ppl have animals and then toss them like they are garbage. Makes me so sad. :(

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thank goodness there are angels like you to take in sweet little pups like him. I'm happy he has found a new safe and loving home :)

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Thanks all. He really is a little gem and so very lovable. I feel lucky to have him. I don't understand why some ppl have animals and then toss them like they are garbage. Makes me so sad. :(
Yes. This. :foxes15:

The folks that think dogs are just disposable make me want to puke. The sole reason I have Jazz is because her previous owner had decided to euth her. Why? Because she didn't want to have to pay a pet deposit on her new apartment. :mad:

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Congratulations on your new addition and kudos to you for adopting a rescue!
He is super adorable. I hope he lives a very long, happy and healthy life with you! :)

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Thank you so much for rescuing him. He's adorable. He sounds like my Pepe. Pepe was running around with a pack of little dogs and sooo very skinny. I would suggest getting him on some good food, not the stuff the vet gives you. Try a grain free food you can get at Petsmart. Don't over feed him or give him human food, let him gain naturally, you don't want to overwhelm his system. Any food change can cause an upset stomach and diarrhea. But getting him on a good food will really help him a lot. Again, thanks for rescuing him and welcome to Chi People. Any questions, ask. We will be glad to help you out. And watch out, chis are addictive. lol Hard to stop with just one.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts