Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone...I first joined this forum, whenever my family and I first got our precious "Yoda"! He is 1 1/2 (in human years), now, and we are about to get another addition, "Jingles", this weekend! "Yoda" is 5 pounds, now, and I am so excited, about getting "Jingles"! The breeder named her, "Jingles", because she was born in December, and December is so important to me because I had a life changing surgery, then, which was a gastric bypass (RNY)..."Jingles" was actually born, on the day of my surgery! I have been "nesting", for the past few days, in order to make sure that everything is ready, for the "new arrival"! By the way, I am a 32 year old, SAHM (Stay At Home Mom) and happily married (my husband is retired)...we have (2) children, a boy and a girl, ages 9 and 11. I am so, so excited and will post pictures, of both of my "fur babies", soon!

God bless!
Tamara
:hello1:

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Congrats on your new addition, you must post photos

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Congratulations on the new addition coming soon! Please post lots of pics of both furbabies..

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Hi Tamara, welcome to chi-people. I noticed you are from Arkansas, I am too. I am in nw ark. where bouts are you?
So exciting to be getting a new baby. Hope to see pic.s soon.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank You!!!

Thanks, so much, everyone, for the warm welcome! I will definitely post more pictures, soon...we took our little guy, to the groomer's, today, to get his nails clipped/filed. He always gets a new treat, each time he goes! By the way, I am from the "river valley"...how are the roads, up there? Do you think we will get more snow? Thanks again, everyone!

God bless!
Tamara
:wave:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts