Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you checked walmart lately?...they just got in new sweaters for dogs starting at size 6 for less than 4$....will keep my boy warm in the winter :D :wave:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Since I absolutely refuse to shop at WalMart (oh, get me going on WalMart one day - you'll enjoy my rage), I went to the Target website to see what they had for dogs and cats...

Go look!! They've totally expanded their pets department online and there is a TON of stuff, especially clothes!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
the walmart around me is kinda crappy :( i hear such good things about walmarts everywhere else *sigh* oh well..... he looks cute in that color by the wya :)

·
Registered
642 Posts
Thanks for the post. I will have to head over there sometime this week. Chico looks absolutely adorable too! :D

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
That's great! Lina is going to need some new sweaters for winter since she totally grew out of hers from last year lol. I was hoping somewhere would sell some cute ones to fit her.

Chico looks adorable in that sweater btw! But, he looks cute all the time :)

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
One word to describe the WalMart near me...GHETTO...LOL

I do not go there unless I ABSOLUTELY have too...which is rare...

I LOVE Target...but their clothes kinda suck...LOL...I like that sweater though, makes me wanna go there just to get it...
:wink:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
When I come ta america Im going to Wal mart to buy carriers and sweaters as you cant get them in shops here :cry: and Chico is a stunning model :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts