Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new babies up for grabs

These are pups from a litter of a male you have all seen and fell for he is a long hair tri They were born May 25th

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
post the first one to you? i dont understand. that one is called tippy cuz it has white on tips of paws theother is mittens cuz her white is like a mitten

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Lol I was joking - I want the first one so much - I wondered if you could post him too me - but I was only joking lol :lol: except its not very funny when you have to explain it - LMAO :lol:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ahhhhhhhhh ummm nope deys not mines i wish! then again they are males lol and as much as I lovem I just cant do it now. maybe someday when im all done with my thing with my dogs then I wll get a newborn 8-12 weeks male no older and train it myself. Now for me is not a good time for a male

but I want that lil white n dark one soooooooooo bad

·
Registered
84 Posts
LOL I thought they looked familiar!!! I am on her waiting list :) I really really really wanted that mostly black girl, but I just can't see my boyfriend accepting me spending that much money!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think her prices are fairly reasonable this is her new stock she is finally accomplishing what she wanted and getting what she wanted in her breeding program. i have been waiting i cant wait to get one of her pups. I know she is good breeder and goes the extra mile. when I get a pup from her It will be shown but i dont want a black one : ( nor a male. since i am just getting into the showing i want sc no lc dont want to worry about grooming and skirts n such. But you can bet ya sweet bippy I want one of hers and I will wait as long as it takes. I have seen her merle he is georgeous also. But I want from her new stock for showing they are gorgeous

·
Registered
84 Posts
If I had the money it wouldn't be bad, but my boyfriend would totally flip. :lol: He just doesn't understand! Plus I really want a longcoat, and I'd rather hold out for one this time. I adore my Tansy, but I really do want a longcoat next time. :D

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the 2 blacks ones are females the cow looking one is a male. I believe the females are 750 the male 650. i can double check for you do you want to know their pedigree?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts