Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, havn't written for a long time. I have been checking in and looking at everyones pics regularly. I think I might be replacing my dear stewie. I have 2 pups I will be bringing home this week. Don't know for sure if I am keeping them both cause I am waiting for one from a certain litter that isnt born yet. They are both small and the male is to small to sell yet so I am letting him stay here with my new female. I will try to get some pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:? Clare, Stewie passed away a while back now, he was just a puppy. She's saying she's now ready to get another puppy. :?

:wink: I'm glad you're considering and that you're back posting. Can't wait for the pics and good luck! :D

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
aaahh i see ...i was wondering too :wink:

i'm glad you are thinking about replacing stewie ...i bet you won't regret it !!

i can't wait to see the pics :wave:

kisses nat

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
welcome back.......I looking forward to seeing the new puppies. They will help fill the void in your heart left there by your loss of Stewie.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
I loved STEWIE, I am so happy that you can find new pups, let us know what you decide and if you post pics we can help you (keep both LOL)

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
ahhhh right :? Im very sorry about Stewie I dont remember what happened with him :cry: I am so happy you are ready to get your new babies and 2 are so much more fun than one :lol:

·
Registered
38 Posts
hi. as a few of you might know i lost my mimi about a week ago.my other chi taz is certainly missing her.maybe i should consider another pup in a few months/years later, just for taz to have some company? what do you think ?
ashlee

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
ashlee&mimi said:
hi. as a few of you might know i lost my mimi about a week ago.my other chi taz is certainly missing her.maybe i should consider another pup in a few months/years later, just for taz to have some company? what do you think ?
ashlee

i know mimi can't be replaced in your heart but i think a new pup (when you are ready) will fill a void in you and taz's hearts. people don't realize that losing a friend is the same for dog's they mourn as well and since they are creatures of habit his routine got thrown off not having her around. if you do decide on gettig another baby bring him with you and have him help pick.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
ashlee&mimi said:
great idea lol.im not quite ready yet but ill let you know as soon as i am thanks :)
ashlee
(hugs) when i was looking for a new furry baby i was undecided whether i was going to get a ferret, rat, guinne pi, chinchilla or small puppy or kitten. i waited until i got somewhat of a "sign" that whoever i ws looking at was the one that i was meant to take in. i wasn't even completely ready for a new baby, i was still mourning my tasha bird (still am) but when i seen chiwi's baby picture oh man i fell in love and it just clicked in my head that i had to have this girl in my life. having her has helped me so much.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts