Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
wanted to introduce my baby chi Lola. She is 4 months now so she is quite an alert young lady. Also we are wondering when any of the London meet ups are since Lola is a bit small to play with the neighbourhood dogs :)

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
What a cute little baby princess!! How much does she weigh? She looks pretty petite. Good luck finding a small dog meetup. That would be great for your little one!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
OMG what a sweetie....she is so beautiful.

I dont know as I live to far away to go to the meet-ups, but I am sure there will be one soon

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She is 4 months and weighs a kilo exactly. She eats really well and is a ball of energy so she really needs to meet some other Chi's.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Jemma runs the london meetup she comes on here, her chis are Vixie and Beni, there's a meet every month sadly havent made it to many always something comes up it's to hot or Zero gets ill or injures himself. hopefully see you and your beautiful little girl there some time :)

www.chihuahua.meetup.com/33

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hi ChiChiUK!!

Im the organizer of the london chihuahua meetup group!

We have a meetup on the Sunday 27th August!

If you would like to be a member go to http://chihuahua.meetup.com/33/ and request to be a member!

Looking forward to seeing you soon!!

PS your little Lola is so cute! My Vixie is going to love her!

Jem
x

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
she is so cute hopefully see u at a future london meetup... we havent made it to one yet as something always seems to happen but we are very hopeful for the August meet

·
Registered
530 Posts
She is absolutely adorable! Too cute!

Charlie and Piper really like going to meet-ups I'm sure Lola will have a great time. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts