Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Oh come on Ann - how cute is she! Oh my goodness, what a sweet little girl. BTW, love the pedi! I gotta get one done this weekend. My toes are NOT sandal ready!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
AHHHHHH she's just the cutest!!!
How funny is the second pic, you can see Kaz's mouth, looks like he's coming to have a nibble hehehehe.
Oh she's just so gorgeous, love seeing her pics :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh, you do love me. I needed a fix before you leave. She is just such an angel. Red is her color. Fabulous toes and fabulous flip flops. Your hubby is a doll. Great smile. I hope you have a great vaca with your baby girl and hub. I just want to snuggle her up in a blankie. Can you imagine your life without her now???

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh come on Ann - how cute is she! Oh my goodness, what a sweet little girl. BTW, love the pedi! I gotta get one done this weekend. My toes are NOT sandal ready!
Yeah, I got them done for my trip to FL this weekend! My last pedi was March. They were yucky!

AHHHHHH she's just the cutest!!!
How funny is the second pic, you can see Kaz's mouth, looks like he's coming to have a nibble hehehehe.
Oh she's just so gorgeous, love seeing her pics :)
Kaz came up and licked her. :D

Lily is a sweetie .... Daddy's little girl
Yes she loves her daddy!!

Thanks gals for the compliments! I just love her to pieces!!!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
It's so cute how her ears go to the side like that. I also love how they're as big from side to side as they are in length. LOL She's just too adorable for words. Every picture I see something new to elicit a sigh or giggle.

Too cute, too cute.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I had to give mine a good pedi too. Not much fun doing it myself but totally necessary. Gotta have cutsie pigs in the summer.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, you do love me. I needed a fix before you leave. She is just such an angel. Red is her color. Fabulous toes and fabulous flip flops. Your hubby is a doll. Great smile. I hope you have a great vaca with your baby girl and hub. I just want to snuggle her up in a blankie. Can you imagine your life without her now???
Yes we both love you! :D I cannot for one minute imagine life without her!!!

Hubby is a keeper! Who else would let me have this zoo?!?

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Yes we both love you! :D I cannot for one minute imagine life without her!!!

Hubby is a keeper! Who else would let me have this zoo?!?
Hang on to him. I swear that's why Andrew keeps having us get more dogs. He knows nobody else would have me with all this craziness. LOL. She's just really special Ann. Her size, her looks and her personality. You can just tell she's special. I WILL meet her one day. Not sure how, but it will happen. When's her birthday? I wanna write it down. She and Lily weigh the same right now. I haven't weighed chunkey monkey lately but she's a little sausage.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hang on to him. I swear that's why Andrew keeps having us get more dogs. He knows nobody else would have me with all this craziness. LOL. She's just really special Ann. Her size, her looks and her personality. You can just tell she's special. I WILL meet her one day. Not sure how, but it will happen. When's her birthday? I wanna write it down. She and Lily weigh the same right now. I haven't weighed chunkey monkey lately but she's a little sausage.
Second time was a charm for both of us. It's so special to me that you love our girl! Her b-day is 2/9, one month after Chloe. Yes we do need to meet one of these days. I have got to snuggle your lot! I have family in Indiana . . . Lots of puppy kisses - give my babies my love! :love1:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Second time was a charm for both of us. It's so special to me that you love our girl! Her b-day is 2/9, one month after Chloe. Yes we do need to meet one of these days. I have got to snuggle your lot! I have family in Indiana . . . Lots of puppy kisses - give my babies my love! :love1:
Oh, she's right in the middle of my two girls. How perfect. One month after Chloe, I'll never forget. Indiana is close to me...

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Could she get any cuter??? She is a little doll, and looks very spunky! I love her little sweater. What an awesome job you did at making it! The pic of her and Daddy is so sweet.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts