Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brudda, u 2 big for dis bed!

Family portrait:

Bet you cant see me under dis chair:

I gotz BIG teef kity:

I lub my brudda:

Yes, I'm wearing a sweater in June...it's COLD here!

Daddy iz gettin ice cweam:

I iz my daddys gurl!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh my god, I've missed her. She is gettin big. Well... big for her. LOL. The one of her on Dean is killing me. She is cuter and more precious every single time I see her. I'll bet she's glad to be home. Is that a new kitty I see??? I love her so much!!!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
AHHHHHHHH i've missed Lily pics she is just gorgeous!! She looks like she's growing up to be a very pretty young lady hehe. Funny how much they love their daddys hey... so sweet :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Lily is a tiny little thing. I just love your family portrait. All were missing is Kaz!:)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She has gained almost a pound since I got her! I hope she stays small! The kitty is my mom's. I found her in their backyard just covered in fleas and abandoned by her mommy. She was only 3(ish) weeks old and we had to feed her from an eye dropper. She could hardly walk. Now she is eating like a horse and bouncing off the walls and it hasn't even been 2 weeks! Talk about growing fast. :)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AHHHHHHHH i've missed Lily pics she is just gorgeous!! She looks like she's growing up to be a very pretty young lady hehe. Funny how much they love their daddys hey... so sweet :)
Thank you! She sure does love her daddy - he gives her lots of love and kisses and rubs her belly with his whiskers. :)

Lily is a tiny little thing. I just love your family portrait. All were missing is Kaz!:)
The handsome boy is my mom's chi-x, Happy. Kaz was in Wyoming with daddy! :)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Ahh, I just love me some little Lily pictures! She is precious and I love the family portrait! Great pics, great captions!! :)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
She's so pretty. I just love looking at pics of her. That first one had me literally LOL. Too funny, especially next to a dog that does fit.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
She is just a little sweetie. Great pics.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts