Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got Sugar on Friday, shes settled in really well. I take her out the back about 4 times a day to toilet and so far its worked perfectly and she hasnt had any accidents. Shes a really good little dog, she doesnt cry or bark, shes really quiet. I love her shes a wee cutie.

Hard to get nice pics she doesnt pose for the camera, the pictures dont do her justice.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Congratulations. She's so incredibly precious.

I agree on the collar, she could get her front paw stuck in it too. That has happened with us and Venus's collar wasn't as loose as in the first picture.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
What a precious little girl, you must be thrilled! I bet you just stare at her for hours and never get anything else done coz you don't want to miss a second of her cuteness :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Wow she's stunning! Gorgeous color. :)
I can't believe she holds it so well too.
Chanel had to be taken out every 2 hours around that age.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks so much everyone!
I love her to bits and shes soooo well behaved for her age. She still hasnt had any accidents in the house, i take her out 3-4 times a day to go and she holds it all night, she doesnt toilet in her crate. So Ive loads of puppy pads spare! She doesnt bark or whine ever, I cant believe how good she is!

·
Registered
86 Posts
just darling.. loving her little pink shirt too! My first chi is named Sugar but we have been calling him Susu for years now and he only answers to that now.. lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts