Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hello1:hi!i have 3 chis w/one pending.i have 2 1yr olds,angel n seven.8wk old,bailey.my last is still w/mom.she doesnt have a name yet.her breeder calls her misty.i thought of zoey or abbie(abigail).any ideas?she started as a blue merle but her colors warming to red w/white mask.i guess ill c as time goes on.:confused:

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hi Sherry and Welcome to CP. How exciting. Sounds like you have a fun group. My little one is named Zoey.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi and welcome to you and your family how much fun do they all play together i only have my buster but would really lke to have another chih well we all have to wish please send pics of your group im looking forward to seeing them and reading about them growing up thanks

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
zoey

:hello1:shes beautiful.i havent seen 2 many true white chihuahuas-w/NO other colors n lite colored nose leather n eye rims.do u show her?i LOVE the little pearls.sooo precious.:)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Thank You. I don't show her, she is not to standard but perfect for me.

:hello1:shes beautiful.i havent seen 2 many true white chihuahuas-w/NO other colors n lite colored nose leather n eye rims.do u show her?i LOVE the little pearls.sooo precious.:)

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
playing

:hello1:my chis play 2gether well.although the baby-bailey-doesnt get 2 play w/the 2 1yr ols-angel n seven-that much.angel n seven were brought home a month apart so theyre like brother n sister.i,also have a 3yr old pom named kerry.kerrys like the mom overlooking her charges but a couple times a day shell have a vigorous play session w/angel.i think bailey will b happy when baby gets here on aug 1st-he'll have some1 his own age 2 play with.:D

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Named!

:hello1::hello1:just an update-ive named her emily-lou or emmie-lou.my son,jeremy,liked emily n i put on the lou(inspired by amberleah loulou-i think thats how its spelled).i cant wait to get her.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts