Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorta new at this so bear with me. I am so excited to share my new baby with others who appreciated chihuahuas the way I do. This is Pita she is 5mo. I got her when she was so tiny about 1lbs 10oz. She is a new addition to my family since my 18yr old chihuahua Bea died in march. I said I would never get another but I found I just could'nt live with out a chihuahua around.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
new puppy

She is adorable and she seems to be pretty busy with her chew :wave:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Welcome to our forum, and your little one looks sooooo sweet.

Love,
Torie, Binki, and Crys, aka "Mommy"

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Welcome! Pita is soooo adorable. I love her markings. Sorry to hear about Bea, but she must have had a wonderful life. Eighteen years is a long time! :)

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
of course you cant live without one!!! I am very sorry for your loss :( but very happy to see your new beautiful baby!!

WELCOME :wave:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Welcome....your new baby is adorable. I am sorry to hear of your recent loss, but Pita will help ease the pain.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Pita is such a cutie pie. Love her name too.

I'm so sorry about Bea and I think we all understand about not being able to live without a chi. They grab hold of your heart and just refuse to let go. There is no cure for chi love, thank goodness. :lol:

If you have any pics of Bea, we'd love to see them. It might make you feel better to share her with us. We're a real friendly and kind hearted group here. :)

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I lost my chi, Tia, last year also, so I can relate to how you feel. And like you I didn't plan on getting another chi, at least not for a year or so. But I am SO glad I did - don't know how I would have made it without Jasmine, and I'm sure you feel the same way about your new puppy.

She is really adorable. Welcome.. :wave:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts