Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to post some pics of the new baby! We've had him since before xmas, but I've just been so busy with my exams, and also with puppy training/socilising that I forgot to post and introduce him!

This is Napoleon, he is Feodore's younger brother.

I will add some pics as I go along uploading them (some are a few weeks old now)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Oooo my goodness what a cutie! I just love his little stripe :) Congrats on your new addition & thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

The dogs at Christmas -The black and white Chi was just visiting, sadly he's not mine :( From left to right - Napoleon, Como, Dixon, Fizz, Feodore.

This one is just a random pic of me with one of Napoleon's litter-mates, but I thought I would post it anyway cos the pup was adorable!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw he's adorable. Congrats on your new addition. :)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone for all the well-wishes and compliments :) Feodore and him get on so well I'm really thrilled! They are biological brothers, Napoleon is from the next litter after Feodore, it's like they know it, they are close to eachother than to my boyfriends other dogs. They have their own igloo beds, but they both get in one together to sleep ....awwwwwww :) Napoleon is so young yet he totally dominates Feodore and steals his chewies, toys and food if I dont stop him, but it hasn't caused any problems or fights because feo is naturally very submissive. I just have to make sure little alpha dog Napoleon Knows that I am the boss now :) I love the name Napoleon because a "napoleon complex" is a term for "small man syndrome" and , my god does he have that!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts