Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this is my first post here. I just wanted to share pictures of my babys. The first one is Mister and Roxy and I have had them for about 2 years. The second is not named yet, I just got him today. Any suggestions on a name?

[/list]

·
Registered
746 Posts
I do love those freckles on the belly. Mo has them, so I may be biased?

I'm not very good at naming. I'd suggest something to go along with the personality, or looks, as Rachael suggested. I know a chi named Speck..he has a freckle in the midddle of his nose like Mo. The name Speck also goes well with their size :) Other options, Dotty (better for girl), or the old standby Spot?

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
I know arent they! Beautiful chi family!! I like sugar - someone mentioned it on another post and i think its nice for a white chi!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
chavist93 said:
Hi, this is my first post here. I just wanted to share pictures of my babys. The first one is Mister and Roxy and I have had them for about 2 years. The second is not named yet, I just got him today. Any suggestions on a name?

[/list]
Some of ya'll are suggesting a girly name, but the baby was referred to as "him" so aren't we talking about a boy puppy? :toothy4:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Welcome! What a great looking family :wave:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts