Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's very nice, and the pups love it! So cushy, soft and comfy! But I think they sent a different one than I ordered, and a different color. :lol: Oh well.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hehe I love it! They look so cozy in there. :) I love that last pic. :lol:

Is the cushion removable?

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks ladies! :) I get as excited as they do when they get a new bed. :lol: The cushion is removable. That look on Chance's face in the last pic is just priceless, isn't it. :lol: Silly boy!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks ladies! :) I thought it was more oval shaped. Only the bottom is. The inside is just a circle. But it's perfect, and they love it, so I won't complain. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all! :) Yes, it's very nice and cozy. An awesome cuddle bed!

Yeah, 3 can fit, so 1 gets left out. :lol: But they normally cuddle 2 at a time, so it will be great.

Pam, I got it at Petsolutions. It's in the cat bed section. It's real small, but works perfect. 10" opening, 13" inside pillow. $25 shipped. $16 something for the bed, then like $8 something for shipping. But it was the cheapest place I found that sold it. The boys would probably love it!

https://www.petsolutions.com/Cat-Cave+I86790006+C40001838.aspx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Moni! :) It is a very nice cushy bed. My Grandbaby said he wants one. :lol: I said, well hun, I don't think they make them in your size. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh gosh girl, I can't sew a lick. :lol: There is no telling what I'd create! :lol:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Ah yayz you's chi weez gots the same bed as me inz a diffewent colour.. yah its way comfyz huh? Andz you can digz the cobers and the cushions in dere to getz weally weally comfyz.. i lubs my bedz too!!

Bubb GDC don't be madz.. the girlz jus wanted to gib itz a go... you comes share my one hubb hubba bubba xxx

1 - 20 of 26 Posts