Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got out of my class earlier and I am just sitting in my school library waiting for my 6-9 class to start (EWWW).

Just thought I would post a photo of the girls I took today on my cell phone. They were snuggling in a bed I bought for them..well actually it was for Nora because Chloe was getting cranky sharing hers...but now Chloe decided to take over the new bed..so we will see who ends up with what LOL..anyways here is the photo of my little angel girls.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I think that has to be 2 of the sweetest faces I've ever seen! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
How cute!!!! They look like they are getting along so well.

My daughter is taking a 6-9pm class this semester too. I worry about her being on campus that late but she just laughs it off. I told her to never walk alone, carry her mace with her, etc. Be careful. So many crazies out there. YOU do the same!!!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Yes Cathryn, Tracy's right. Please be careful!!! They are so adorable together I can't even stand it. I'm so glad they have each other. I always have four beds in the kitchen (at least) and they always end up 2 or even 3 in a bed. It's so funny but mine are quite prone to snuggling each other. Gorgeous girls!!!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Oh, they are sooo cute. Just love seeing pics of them.

BTW its good advice from Brody's Mom, take care.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys!

And thanks Tracy for your concern... my mom always tells me the same.. when I have night classes I usually park out front by public safety where it is very well lit.

I also have commuter buddies to walk with! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts