Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Love the bed! Is that Dottie? She has grown so much!! I don't think I've seen pics of her since she was a pup. :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Hmmm maybe they prefer having blankets in it too? Make it more comfy for them. I out a blanket in kcs pink hut kitty bed when I gave it to her and she went right in. I out an extra pillow for the leopard kitty bed too...more comfor more fun to scratch around in by "digging" :lol:

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Too cute. I bought Lulu a leopard one like that. I just knew she would LOVE it...NOT! She did the same thing Dottie did and never went in it. I gave it a couple of weeks and took it back. :(

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmmm maybe they prefer having blankets in it too? Make it more comfy for them. I out a blanket in kcs pink hut kitty bed when I gave it to her and she went right in. I out an extra pillow for the leopard kitty bed too...more comfor more fun to scratch around in by "digging" :lol:
I'd only just got it out the bag:eek:,yes i do put fleece blankets in their beds

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Very cute ! the bed and Dottie :).
i just got a pei pod bed and my girls did the same thing. i love how it looks , but they just sniffed it , and did not want to go in it. i hope they do eventually

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Mommies is treats!!! Lol u know nom noms! Something yummy and it can also be a reference to food! :) does she like eating? KC goes crazy for food and treats like the last doggy cookies she had...absolutely loved.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Bless her. :love5: She's lucky to have you as her Mommy. I know you take excellent care of her. :) She's a doll!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts