Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was about time that my boys got a new doggy bed, their old one was quite old. :lol: So I get them this cheap one from Wal-Mart, $10, and I tell you what, they love it like it costed $100! :lol: :lol:

They never get out of the dang thing. :lol: Before when I'd walk up to them, they do the wiggly body thing. And now they stay laying down and just look at me like 'what?' It's pretty funny! :lol:

This morning I got up and they were both laying on their backs, belly up, with their legs in the air, so funny!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My bf keeps the camera at work, but I'll see if he'll bring it home. Right now Mr. Peepers is in there on his back! :lol: It must be really comfortable, maybe I should get in there! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Gadget loves his cheap Walmart bed... I put it on the bench at the table... beacause he likes to lay there when I am sitting there sewing or something...

So I thought since he has 2 beds he might like one on thebench....

Last night I was sitting there making patterns and he stood ont he floor and barked at me.. I put him on the bench and he got in his bed and laid there for a while then got down and started barking at me again.. I still have no idea why he was doing that...

I'm glad Mr.Peepers and Buster like there new bed...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts