Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Betty adores this bed, the minute I put it down it was "hers" and she actually would growl at the other dogs when they tried to lay on it.

This is how hard it is to get a good photo of ALL the dogs, Goo never stays still

The other cuddle sack.. Goo sits on this every so often, it is definately not a favourite. It's a rather rough texture, so I think they just dont find it as comfy

Goo on the clouded leopard bed

Oona jumped up as I was taking a picture of Goo (on the floor) and this is what I got

Betty <3

Good far away (he is scared of the camera)

Betty on snuggle sack

Blind kitty (Charlie) on snuggle sack

Mia - just cause she's cute

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
triangle chihuahuas

Zaq (15 year old cat of my heart) & Oona cuddling on snuggle sack

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Darlene, they ADORE it! I am seriously going to have to order more. I need two for the livingroom, one for the dog area and one for the bedroom so the cats can have their own. LOL

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
OH Kelly, I love these pics! That big black kitty is so sweet! Great pics.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Love them all! Kelly you have a gorgeous fur family. :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awww, great photos!! I love the Chi "triangle"...how sweet is that?! Kitties are gorgeous as are the Chi's (of course!). :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awww such cute pics! Love all of the snuggle beds! :)

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks all! :) I am pretty fond of them all. ;)

The beds are still all huge favs, but very obviously the snuggle pocket still wins. ;)

Sarah! LOL Yes, I do have non-black animals. NOT my choice. More just, we're suckers and can't say 'no' to animals in need. The blind cat is obv. 'special needs' as she was almost dead when we got her. Massive infection in her eyes, vet said a few more days and she would have died. She only has one eye left, 10-20% vision - mostly large shadows. Mia - I accidentally hit her sibling on the highway and stoppd to catch her family. Kept her once she stayed a while.. she seems to fit well. Even if she isnt all black. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts