All that choosing was hard work!

We gotz new beds!

Must...stay...awake...

Sooo cozy

Thats all! :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Pew! I can't believe you let them have the bullies inside lol unless they are the odor free...BB's regular ones about kill me ;) Their new beds are precious though, love Lion's snuggle sack :) Very cute babies.

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pew! I can't believe you let them have the bullies inside lol unless they are the odor free...BB's regular ones about kill me ;) Their new beds are precious though, love Lion's snuggle sack :) Very cute babies.
It was pretty stinky when I first opened the bag, but the smell seems to go away after a day or so! But yes, fresh bullies are smell NASTY!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great pics!! Love the bully assortment and also the beds. Those braided ones probably last a long time!! Lucky doggies! :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
hehe, they both look extremely impressed with your choices! The bed pics are adorable.
What exactly are bully sticks? I have heard the term, but never seen them over here.

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hehe, they both look extremely impressed with your choices! The bed pics are adorable.
What exactly are bully sticks? I have heard the term, but never seen them over here.
Copied from bestbullysticks.com:

What are Bully Sticks?

Bully Sticks are dog chews that are made from the pizzle or penis of the bull. Pizzles have historically been used for different purposes from walking canes to medicinal powders, and even eaten in their raw or cooked form by humans in parts of the world today. In the United States, pizzles are most commonly used as dog chews. These chews originate from primarily US or South American cattle. In recent years there have been new products introduced to the US market from India (these are water buffalo pizzles) and from Australia and New Zealand. Most people prefer bully sticks that are from either the US or South America because of the safety and cooking standards employed. It is our belief that bully sticks from India and China are of inferior quality and not cooked or prepared properly.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
OMG Bijoux has the same bed (which she never uses btw lol)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
YAY! LOTS OF FUN STUFF!!! So many bullies to choose from and brand new beds!!!!! WOO HOO! Lucky babies they are!!!!! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Yay for new things! Your pups are so cute! The beds are lovely and I'm glad that they're enjoying the bully sticks. I always want to get mine the braids, but haven't yet. Do they last quite a bit longer?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts