Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to pets at home today in search of a new bed - as Jack and Ollie have shreaded the lovely cave bed i've show you before.

I spent a fortune as per usual - but told my partner they had a big sale on, and made up the prices!

I got a wicker bed for them to share and a sleeping bag for more snugglier moments...

·
Registered
329 Posts
lol I make up prices too;) no point in having to hear about how I shouldn't have spent that much!!!!!!!!!!!
The beds are wonderful and worth every cent I'm sure.
Besides the baby deserve the best.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
They are so cute. Took me a while to figure out that it was Ollie's leg Jack was munching on in the last picture haha

·
Registered
576 Posts
I love the whicker one. When Meoqui gets older and past the chew everything stage I want to get one of those for my girls. then I'll probably want another chi pup lol I have a snuggle sack very similar to that that Meoqui LOVES.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Very nice beds. It's a shame they chewed up the other one. It too was a nice bed. They look so cute curled up together.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for the lovely comments. They really are bonding well and love snuggling together. They are both currently asleep under my big jumper on my tummy! - so much for expensive beds!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I spent a fortune as per usual - but told my partner they had a big sale on, and made up the prices!
Ha ha ha! Thats absolutly quality! Such a good idea! I like it he he :)
The lil snuggly bag looks so cute and the wicker bed awwww them curled up together is the cutest thing :)

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know!! It was the smallest they had - but hopefully (if the little guys don't wreck it) it will be great for when they are both fully grown. Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I know!! It was the smallest they had - but hopefully (if the little guys don't wreck it) it will be great for when they are both fully grown. Fingers crossed!
It is a gorgeous bed. The two of them look like the picture of perfectly behaved pups.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts