Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday the girl's tiger dreamz bed was delivered and I was so excited. Bailey did check it out but refused to go inside it or even lay on top. Today the girl's new snuggle pocket was delivered, so far Bailey loves laying on the top and did go inside once but would not stay. Pinky and Oreo want nothing to do with the beds so far but hoping that in a few days they change their minds.The snuggle pocket is really nice, so well made and would defenitly reccomend one to anyone looking for a new bed. Will try to get pics tomorrow(forgot to charge my camera)

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
So glad you got it! LOL! Hope your babies get used to it:) They usually do once they figure out it is a warm and cozy place to be:) But it can take awhile. Lulubelle loves her snuggle pocket and it took Dazy a whole year to start using hers. But boy does she love it now!
Looking forward to the pics.....I will showcase them on my website with your permission.
Thanks again:)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank You so much for making such a wonderful bed. I put it on my loveseat and the girls have been laying on top of it. Once they figure out they can go inside I am sure I will not be able to get them out lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts