Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a few moments this AM to get some pics in the natural light. Black dogs + flash = awful pictures.

I apologize for most of Goo's pics being blurry... he does that. Barely stops moving.. even when he's sitting still! You'll notice I am holding him in some of his more "still" moments. :D

Goo says "Betty, I EAT YOU! Come play with me!"

Stay still? Yeah right Mom, you know I am too cool for that jazz.

Pleeeeease put me down! PLEEEEEASE!?

Fine. *sigh* Oh how I suffer.

Betty is happy to be home.

ooh, that's a good spot

mom, you have a weird obsession with closeup face shots..

..but as long as you rub my belly, i dont care.

*contented sigh*

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, they are adorable.. Betty is really a beautiful little girl.. I love her little face..

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Aww, Goose is such a stinker lol And I just love Betty. She's such a pretty chi :)

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Fun to see Betty with Goose. She is pretty typey (esp. her head) and he is NOT. That's why he's neutered. ;) Kitten ears and his nose is way long. I still love him though! He makes me happy in ways only a wee annoying dog can. ;)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Betty & Goose are adorable together! Both are so cute.
I really love Betty's features. She is such a pretty girl.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
They are adorable!! I love the Betty on her side/back ones! What a face!!! You can tell she is sooooooooooooooooooooo sweet!!!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I have a thing for the dark pups--so I am appreciating this treat. Great pictures. They looks like fun pups. Is Betty expecting ??

·
Registered
737 Posts
Oh those are great shots, what expressive little faces they both have, absolute dolls they are! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts