Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I've been doing Weight Watchers (for the third time) since the beginning of January and I've decided to set up a blog. I've spent tonight setting it up, customising it and writing in it and the most difficult part is actually getting people to read it. That's where you guys come in (hopefully!) The more people I get reading it and the more comments I get the more motivational I find it. So, please go visit my blog and give the link to anyone that you think would be interested in reading it and I promise to try and make it interesting and hopefully get to goal or get some decent before and after pics for you!

If you could also let me know on here what you think of the blog itself, my writing, etc and let me know any ideas for blogs; interesting topics and such that you'd like to read about that would be great! Thanks everyone :)

Buildthemskywards

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great blog Melissa! I can definitely relate too!! Ur a great writer and I look forward to reading more! ;)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Thanks Hun. That means a lot to me, I always worry about being a rubbish writer and boring!

Great blog Melissa. Wow your story sounds so similar to mine. I even moved at the age of 10 away from my friends and into an area that didn't have anything to do.
I can totally relate to your story.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
That is quite strange. Where did you move? I ended up stuck there until I was 18. My first year was spent in a Welsh speaking school so I didn't even understand the language!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts