Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Rach! That one is one of my faves. We got two, but Zero is definitely more fond of them and Aurora more fond of just being close to Zero LOL

·
Registered
155 Posts
My brain just sparkled, they are adorable! :D
Those pics are calendar worthy, legit!
I love the beds! They're the perfect size for them, do you mind if I ask where you got them?

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
oh my word...how cute are they in those beds....and the pic of the one giving the other a kiss should be on your wall...beautiful...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all for the lovely comments! I live in Canada (Central Alberta) and purchased the beds from Tail Blazers in Red Deer. I know that they likely can be ordered off the bowser's website though :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Your pups literally brightened my day, they are beyond precious, smoochable,
adorable, just priceless. I love everything about them. And you take great pics.

Thanks for sharing, can't wait to see more of them! :)

Reactions: AurorasMom

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What adorable beds for the cutiest pups!! The beds look like seashells!! I really love them. Can you pull that cord to make the beds into like a snuggle sack?
They can lay flat like a "typical" dog bed pad style and then when you pull the cord it pulls the sides up. These are the small, planning on getting the large to see how much room would be inside. The green is made out of Eco fleece, so from recycled pop bottles. They are quite sturdy, and the pooches love them. Not sure if you could get a "sack" completely.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts