Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I shot some pics of miss leila with my new camera and they look pretty nice.
I installed the software that came with it, and now when i want to upload them to photobucket to post on here, I can't find them. In my pictures album they are not there. I don't know where they flippin' went.
The camera is a sony and the software that came with it is called pmb or something like that.
Ideas?

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
check your "downloads" folder, I swear I am always amazed what gets dumped in there. That, or check your computer's default picture album??

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Are you storing the pics on a memory card? If so, pop it in the card drive on your computer, go to "start" then "computer," then to "removable disk." They should be in there.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
With the camera linked to the computer, when you open Windows Explorer, do you see the camera? Have you looked in each of the camera folders? That's where they should be...

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
well on the software that came with it, there is a thing you can click to automatically upload them to photobucket, facebook, etc. so i did that with the ones i want to post on here.
I still need to see where they went though.
Kind of sounds like that software might be screwing you up...
Good luck! :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
I just take my sd card and put it in a card reader, then plug that into my laptop.
Of course then you do have to save your pics in your pc, but can crop and zoom them that way before savng aswell.
Then i upload the ones i want to PB
It works for me. x

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I too don't like Sony camera's either, Panasonic every time for me... though my partner has a SLR camera.. too many buttons on that for me.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
The Sony dslr's are awesome. They have really great reviews and many are better than the competition. Of course with any dslr you have to know how to fully work every aspect of it manually before you can really say whether it's good or not. Too many buy a dslr and use it in auto mode. If your going to do that get a point and shoot, cause thats all your doing anyway lol!! You can get great shots with a PAS though. I think alot is whether a person also has the "eye" for photography as well. I can't figure out what happened either. The pics should be on your card. Never had that happen.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
They are on the card, but when i tried to put the card in my pc nothing happened.
I'm sure the pics are on my pc somewhere, lol.
You can use the search function and just search for *.jpg on the c:\ drive.
You may get a lot of items, but the camera usually stores pics as some variation of number - - such as DSC001 DSC002, etc. Of course it's different for different manufacturers.

If it did put them on your hard drive, you'll see them.
If not, try repeating what you did before, and pay close attention to the prompts and paths that come up.

Hope you find them ! Enjoy the new camera :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts