Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
True to my word, I bought a new camera today. Nothing fancy, but a hell of a lot better than the camera on my iPhone. I've been playing with it this afternoon, and here are some of the results so far (including some adorable Florrie pics).

Premium Member
Congrats!!! I just got a new camera a couple months ago too and I'm still trying to learn how to use it! Which camera did you end up buying?

Puppies looks soooo cute!!! I just want to kiss Florrie's little nose! 馃槞

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Premium Member
Ah great pics. I agree with you about the iPhone, but it's so handy. I got a new camera a while back but I keep forgetting about it. You've made me go get it, the pics really are better. I love the pic where she's resting her head, so cute :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
I adore Florrie's little nose too - it's so cute and kissable...and so TINY!

I bought a FujiFilm FinePix S4800, which is a bit more advanced than a compact, but more basic than an SLR. I'm lucky enough to live a few minutes walk from a camera shop, so although the camera probably cost more than it would on Amazon, I got lots of freebies thrown in (extra batteries, a case, additional memory card), plus a one-on-one tutorial on how to use it. I've decided photography is going to be my summer hobby. The zoom in particular is fantastic: Lulu and Frodo were over the other side of the room when I took that photo of them. What camera have you got, Zorana?

Premium Member
I adore Florrie's little nose too - it's so cute and kissable...and so TINY!

I bought a FujiFilm FinePix S4800, which is a bit more advanced than a compact, but more basic than an SLR. I'm lucky enough to live a few minutes walk from a camera shop, so although the camera probably cost more than it would on Amazon, I got lots of freebies thrown in (extra batteries, a case, additional memory card), plus a one-on-one tutorial on how to use it. I've decided photography is going to be my summer hobby. The zoom in particular is fantastic: Lulu and Frodo were over the other side of the room when I took that photo of them. What camera have you got, Zorana?
She really has a perfect face!
I wanted a Canon rebel t3i but when I saw it in person, it was way too bulky for me. So I found the samsung NX300 online and then saw it in person at Best Buy. It's a 4/3rds camera with an interchangeable lens and has a retro look. I'm really pleased with the quality of the pictures especially for the price.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Premium Member
I bought a camera about a year ago. My favorite subject....the pups! A good camera makes all the difference! Love your pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts