Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a new camera for my birthday from my family, and although I have no idea how to use this, I tried!!

DIE butterfly DIE!!!

I have a new trick, I can hold this for a very very long time!

...ok i'm ready to come down now.

hmmm bedsack smells different, I think Bam's been in it!!

whyyy do you keep sticking that in my face??

omg stoppp mommy

Bam, you were right, the flashy thing is annoying!!

Look bam, when we sit like this, I look as big as you!!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
How precious!! Looks like you got a nice camera.... great shots!! Love the tricks!! What a good girl she is!! :)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Wonderful pictures...I am fond of the last one..they looks so well mannered and cute.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Excellent pictures...new cameras are so much fun. Lucy does have a good trick with her pretty paws and I just love Bam. Now you can post lots of pictures of them :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lovely! ur getting the hang of it :D its coming out much more clearer now and the back as more blury yay! they look so adorable. omg a new trick! i cant seem to teach my boy anything but sit, stay :D LOL

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
love the last pic. lucy reminds me alittle of my minnie, dark face and white body with big black spots

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks guys!! i love my little ones i think they are just adorable and i'm glad you guys think so too!! haha

Pigeon - you probably just dote on your little one too much to take a break for training! i know how that feels, thats why lucy knows about 1/3 of the tricks that bam knows!

elaina - lucy DOES resemble Minnie! how cute!! let's see more picturs of her!

haha and bam does look a little bit like a basenji, i'm telling you, he's an odd looking chihuahua, he looks like a mix of all different breeds!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
was looking thru photos... this one she was still a puppy, but most on photobucket they are wearing sweaters or coats

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh my goodness she is just adorable!!!!! her body shape is just like lucy's - how big is she now?? I can't stop looking at her!!! she's so pretty!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Great pics with the new camera, and, of course, such gorgeous subjects!! Deb

1 - 20 of 29 Posts