Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to hold off posting these pics but if I don't now I'll really get behind. I can't help myself- I take sooo many pics of him! It's a good thing I have a digital camera or I would be in debt from getting all the pics developed, lol.

Carl loves the orange ball with feet in this next picture. Carl's pretty destructive with his toys lately, and he hasn't destroyed this one! It's pretty durable!

He's obessed with going outside! It was SOO hot today and he just wanted to sleep in the sun.

I made him drink water to stay hydrated

Pick a toy, any toy...

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
trixiesmom said:
and he has a lot of toys.
He won't for much longer, at the rate he's destroying them! :rolleyes:
In fact, I took that picture earlier tonight. Since then I've had to throw away 3 of those toys in that picture, because he just destroyed them!

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
He does have a lot of toys! I love the pic where he's covering his face. :lol:

My boys have like 4 balls that they don't touch. :? They destroy all of their other toys but don't like to play ball at all. :lol: Does Carl play ball?

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He sometimes plays ball, but not often. It's more of my sister throwing the ball, Carl fetching it, and running away to go chew on it. :rolleyes:

My 11-year old sister took the picture of Carl covering his face- I wish I could take the credit for it, it's so cute!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
guinnypigsmom said:
Carl's so cute!! He's gonna need a toy box for all those toys!!
lol I just bought him a new toy box and he was scared of it at first :rolleyes: He would sit a few feet away from it and cry because he wanted his toys, but he was too afraid to go get them. And it's just an open container!! lol

Mexibeach said:
Piña would go crazy with all those toys; but she'd always go back to her tennis ball!! One day I'm going to take her to a tennis match - lol.
Haha can you imagine her at a tennis match though, chasing after the ball? So cute! Carl doesn't even like his tennis balls that much- and he has four! Maybe he should send them to Piña :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts