Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd post a few random pictures- I haven't posted pictures in, what, a week? :p :roll:
And a "quick" update: Just yesterday Carl started running into the kitchen to his pad to go potty!! This is the first time he's ever run in from the opposite end of the house!! Yay!!!! He ran into the kitchen to pee twice, and then peed on a rug in the kitchen...but hey, we're making progress! You have no idea how excited I am...it took him long enough!!! :D
Aaaand Carl lost his first tooth yesterday!! One of his bottom teeth. I didn't find the tooth (that would be impossible- they're TINY!) but I saw the gap in his mouth. He's been acting a little goofy since he's teething- he's been REALLY whiny lately!!!
He enjoys his daily walks- just started those a week or two ago.

In this pic he was watching a balloon that was tied to a chair. First he sat there batting at the string...

and then he laid down and watched it float up and down:

He LOVES his Gatorade bottle :lol:

Chewing on his Piglet:

Chewing on a stuffed stocking toy (used to be a Christmas ornament)

Sleepy pic!

·
Registered
254 Posts
He really is adorable! I love his muzzle! That coloring is so cool!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the nice comments!!
Carl is really getting the hang of the potty training thing. He didn't have any accidents today!!!! :D

Now if I could just control his hyperness towards bedtime when he decides to be naughty and chew on the couch or be bitey...then he would be perfect! :D (Oh, and if he stopped eating his poop...I just got some powder from the vet to put in his food, so hopefully that works *fingers crossed*)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Little G said:
hopefully that powder works too.
This morning after he pooped he sniffed it and then ran over to get his treat. Then he went back to his pad and just kept sniffing it, and walked away. So hopefully it works!!! I'll have to wait and see when he goes again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts