Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the new carrier i have bought for Chicopoo ,nice and simple and the best thing it was dirt cheap :D ,only 16 bucks :wave:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
That is so cute! I seen a really cute one there that had pink with a pink paw on it, it was so cute too! :D

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kari said:
That is so cute! I seen a really cute one there that had pink with a pink paw on it, it was so cute too! :D

I did see that bag with the pink paw print too ,nice for little chicas :D

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
He looks quite at home in it. I think it's great that he can see thru it. Maybe my two wouldn't mind theirs if it were like that, as they don't like being put in their carrier bag at all.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
That is great!! I never thought of looking at Big Lots????? I would like to have a pink one for Chloe. The purse she has now is really a winter purse.She adores it anyway! :)

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Kari said:
i bought the same one from there, princess loves it!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
new carrier

I saw those the other day in our Big Lots. They also had a cool little pet travel bed that came in its on carry bag. I will probably be investing in both. :wave:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Big Lots, well I am going there after work and check this out. All those pet stores want $39.00 and up for theirs. Thanks for the tip!! Beautiful baby by the way!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts