Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EeEeEeEeEeEeEP! i just couldnt help myself....i had to get a new carrier!
it took me hours and hours to find the perfect one!

how adorable is this! :D

about 2 days later i get a message from Amanda Kennedy! she was givin me a carrier of hers as a gift! and its not even my birthday! :eek:ccasion4: i was so excited! we all love gifts and this one was a doozey! thank u so much!!!! :toothy8: i cant wait to get it!

pink and black...what other colors can a girl ask for!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
You lucky monkey! I'm jealous! :p
I actually ordered a new carrier three months ago...still waiting.
Supposed to come in this week, finally! Can't wait.
It isn't as cute as yours, but it is the only one I found that's large.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Very cute! I have a suede one with a purple peace sign. I can't wait to get it!

·
Registered
801 Posts
How wonderfully nice! I love them both!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I really like both of them, Dexter will thoroughly enjoy them and the little one may have to fight her way to get in the bag :D
How very nice of Amanda too!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Love your new carriers!! i had to stop myself from buying carriers, i must have around half a dozen of them now. lol. So many cute ones out there :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Love your new carriers!! i had to stop myself from buying carriers, i must have around half a dozen of them now. lol. So many cute ones out there :)

You are right, so many adorable carriers!
I wish they made more large ones though, they seem impossible to find.

·
Registered
158 Posts
LS, how big is Chanel? She looks like she could fit into a medium carrier! I'm going to search for large carriers for you though. I love looking for carriers. I don't have any money to buy them though so I'll just look for one for you lol.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Very cute!!!

My boyfriend made the comment the other day that he was surprised I had not bought a carrier for Jaxx.

I have been seriously thinking about it but I figure if I did I would try to sneak him grocery shopping with me in the carrier lol or take him for a trip to the mall. So I have held back but, I figure one is probably in my future!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
LS, how big is Chanel? She looks like she could fit into a medium carrier! I'm going to search for large carriers for you though. I love looking for carriers. I don't have any money to buy them though so I'll just look for one for you lol.
You're so cute, thank you! Chanel is 7lbs, plus lots of fur,lol.
All the carriers seem to me max 16 inches long. Chanel is slim,
but very long, so I find she is not too comfy in her current carrier.
I actually found one that is made longer and should get it soon, but
hey if you find another I'd like that! Because I really looked and no luck.
I find that the suggested maximum weight for the carriers is misleading though,
it is usually exaggerated, so don't pay any attention to that. Can't wait to see
if you find something, thanks again so so much! :) You're such a sweetie, nice
to have you part of the forum.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
have you seen the Kwiggy Bo Alex luxe carrier. its beautiful and large size. its my favorite :)

I wanted to get it, but tried it and I wasn't too happy with it. It is large but not very long. Too bad because it's gorgeous!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I wanted to get it, but tried it and I wasn't too happy with it. It is large but not very long. Too bad because it's gorgeous!
wow, i'm surprised it wasnt big enough. they have more than one size... you must of got the biggest size. Tootsie weighs alittle over 9 pounds and i've had her in it and its plenty roomy. i can even put 2 dogs in it cause they love to snuggle close... just that it gets heavy to carry.

** i do have another one that is really nice that is alittle longer than the kwiggy bo. its a Pet tote. i got a good price on it on ebay but they can be really expensive, but so nice :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
I know you said that the Kwigy Bo Alex Luxe wasn't to your liking but what about some other Kwigy Bos?

The length it says is 17" in the size large.
Kwigy Bo Alexa Dog Carrier Black Discount Pet Carriers

To be honest, I wish beyond all wishes I had this carrier lol it looks like a Chanel bag.

I really recommend a Pet Flys carrier. I have one that is black and the "super" measurment is 19" long!!! They are very well made and beautiful as well.

Butterfly Airline Approved Pet Carrier by Pet Flys

I have one that is black with a purple peace sign embroidered on the front. They come with a blankie :D

I'm going to search some more in a little bit.

·
Registered
580 Posts
LS, I currently have the Charles Nantucket carrier from Cece Kent in the color Whiskey. It also comes in a large size! See if they maybe have other styles you like or if the dimensions are big enough?

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Wow ladies, thank you so much! I'm going to take a look at all the options now!
You guys are so great! I appreciate the help. :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You lucky monkey! I'm jealous! :p
I actually ordered a new carrier three months ago...still waiting.
Supposed to come in this week, finally! Can't wait.
It isn't as cute as yours, but it is the only one I found that's large.
lol! oooooh oooooh ah ah! u better post apic when it comes in! :D dex is pretty long himself, hes about 16 inches or so from head to tail

Very cute! I have a suede one with a purple peace sign. I can't wait to get it!
thankie sky :D yayyyyy

How wonderfully nice! I love them both!
thankie!!! me too! hehe

I really like both of them, Dexter will thoroughly enjoy them and the little one may have to fight her way to get in the bag :D
How very nice of Amanda too!
lol well the first one is too small for dex, i bought it small size esp. for the pup. the bigger one looks like he might be able to fit but he doesnt really like carriers...i have a couple but he just hate them LOL...guess bigboys arents supposed to be carried in a bag :p

Wow, !!! So Jealous I love it. I need to get Amberleah a good cute carrier.
thanks elaine!!! i can only imagine how urs look when i saw ur perdi beds hehe! and yes i wanted this reallllllyyyy cute one...but i had to hold back due to finance. i need to find it...hmmm

i really wanted that one...but its $132 :'(

Love them!!! They are gorgeous!!!:D
thanks shelly!!!! :D

Very cute!!!

My boyfriend made the comment the other day that he was surprised I had not bought a carrier for Jaxx.

I have been seriously thinking about it but I figure if I did I would try to sneak him grocery shopping with me in the carrier lol or take him for a trip to the mall. So I have held back but, I figure one is probably in my future!
LMAO! well i think every chi owner has tried once to do the grocery sneakin thing but u always get caught...someone always sees a dog sumhow! LOL
hummm i have taken dexter to the mall before and he actually liked it but this was when he was younger. i hope u get one soon! i love seein wha carriers everyone has

So jealous. We dont have any carriers.
awwww im so sorry quinn :( u should get one!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts