Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My puppies got to visit my mom for a few days and she just sent me these pictures. Both Charlie and Piper have been taking obedience classes and are doing very well. My mom put them, and her German Shorthair Pointer in a down-stay during dinner and they stayed for all of dinner and long enough for her to go get the camera to take pictures. Yay! Good puppies!

Ok, I don't know if I can even explain how amazing this picture is. This is my 3yr old nephew Luca holding Piper. The first time these two met things did not go well Luca was hyper on candy and Piper had never met a little boy before. Piper was so scared of him that she started crying this high pitched cry that hurt everyones ears and scared Luca so bad that he started crying. After that anytime Luca came over Piper would bark (once) and he would run away crying. I am so happy that they both have gotten over their fear of eachother. Yay Piper! Yay Luca! :)

I just had to share these great pics with you all, I was so excited to get them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts