Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks -

Hubby and I are long-time dog rescue volunteers and guardians of pugs. Last month when we were at the local shelter picking up a couple of beagles to transport to a foster home, hubby saw a chihuahua puppy and fell in love. So we added him to our houseful of pugs. Meet Maximus Spartacus (a big name for a little dog) whom we call Max. According to the vet he is now about 5 months old and very large at 8.4 lb. He and his littermates were left at the shelter so we have no idea of his breeding. He looks like a purebred despite his size but I'm not sure. He is a delight! It's a log time since we had a puppy around the house. My husband has not laughed so much in a long time. Hoping to learn more about the breed and share his antics with others. BTW, Max is keeping the pugs on their toes and they are being very tolerant with the puppy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Michele.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Wanted to say hello and welcome. Please post pics of your Max, and most certainly some pics of those pug babies! Pugs rock!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Hi and welcome! I would also love to see pictures of your crew. And btw, there are a lot of big chis that are still purebred. One of my dogs is pretty big and some of the others here have bigger dogs too.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Welcome.. My Zoe is a bigger Chi she came to us all boney at 7lbs she is now 12 and could loose a couple lbs though LOL..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Hey Hilary, welcome to the forum! :)
Max is beautiful!
The picture of him sleeping on Tina is priceless!
I hope you enjoy your stay here, it's a fun place!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
That pic of Max between the pugs is too cute!
Welcome to the forum, it's a wonderful place to come for advice and support :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anyone know how I can rotate the first picture? It's the right way up in the original.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
158 Posts
What a cute dog Max is and I just love Pugs. I would like one one day but it probably wont' happen. Welcome!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 19 of 19 Posts