Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! My name is Deb and I am from Omaha, NE. I am owned by on 9 week old black and white longhaired Chi female, one terrer mix, one cocker mix and three cats. I am also co owned by my daughter's two Chihuahuas, Nini who is 12 years old (longhair female) and Chico, a 9 week old male. We are Chi crazy!

More about me later. I have to answer one post and run off to bed. I am so looking forward to getting to know your fun group of people! I'm so glad I stumbled across you all on the web!

·
Registered
820 Posts
hi deb! welcome fellow newbie =)
wow what a family! i'm jealous!
i<3animals..hehe
i only have one baby so far!
i hope to catch up with you! =P

well see you around! bye<3

post some pix!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Welcome,
you will fit in here just fine.. we're a bunch of chi crazy people..
do you have a name for your chi yet?? if not check out the chihuahua names board and find the thread that says "need help finding a name for your pup" i just made it last night and would love it if you were the first person to try it... basically you give me pics, and info about your dog and i come up with a list of cute names.. so if your puppy is not yet named.. you might want to try it out,
welcome aboard
*Roie*

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She already has a name. It is Bijou. I wish I would have known about this place before I named her because I sure could have used the help! I posted her pics in the picture forum.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Welcome to the board, can't wait to see pics of your little ones! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts